The following job announcements are offered as a courtesy to our members and guests who view this web site. OAEP does not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Current OAEP corporate members can forward requests for job postings here: email@example.com
GeoDesign’s Wilsonville headquarters is hiring! We’re seeking a full-time Environmental Project Manager for a variety of exciting projects.
Our company is employee-owned and provides a full range of geotechnical engineering, environmental, geological, and pavement design consulting services. In your role as Environmental Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to manage a range of environmental projects, from challenging brownfield remedial sites to new developments.
· Capable of managing small- to mid-scale projects with limited complexity, including: correspondence, schedules, deliverables, QA/QC, budget management, RI/FS, Phase I and Phase II ESAs, remediation system design, cost estimating, permitting, construction observation, and system O&M.
· Knowledge of stormwater issues a plus.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, prepare concise written deliverables, prioritize multiple projects and deadlines, and solve technical issues under the direction of senior level technical employees.
· Experience preparing scopes and budgets for prospective projects with subsequent project management responsibilities.
· Participates as part of a team in project meetings, client events, and interview presentations for new projects. Plays a role in maintaining client relationships.
· Ability to ensure consistent, professional, and effective written communication; client-specific details; and error-free project deliverables under the direction of senior level technical employees.
· Ability to assist with mentoring project-assigned employees, including on-the-job coaching, assigning project-related workload, and providing input for performance appraisals.
· Minimum five years of relevant experience
· Bachelor’s degree in geology, environmental engineering or related field
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including fully paid employee premiums for medical/dental/vision/RX/alternative care/orthodontia; 401(k) with company match; fitness benefit; education assistance program; short-/long-term disability; life insurance; and flexible spending accounts.
To be considered for this position, you must complete an employment application and submit your cover letter, resume, and references through our careers page on our website.
In your cover letter, please explain why you would make a strong contribution in this role and provide one example of what you are most proud of accomplishing in your previous employment. References must include at least three supervisors and all references will be validated.
If you do not have access to a computer, please call our main office to obtain a hard copy application. Mail your applicant package to:
For additional information, please visit www.geodesigninc.com.
The Oregon DEQ has a number of open positions available. Please use the following link to review.